We are the Department of Learning, Research, and Clinical Information Services (LRCIS), at the Calder Medical Library.
We are here to help support your information, research, and educational needs.
Librarians can help you: Find Information
- Learn how to use medical databases such as PubMed and UpToDate.
- Access journal articles, eBooks, streaming video, medical images, and other materials.
- Create and share a reference list for your research articles and publications with tools such as EndNote.
Librarians can partner with you to: Complete and Share your Research
- Find high quality, evidence-based information for patient care, research, and education.
- Conduct literature searches and research projects such as systematic reviews.
- Publish your research articles in high-impact journals.
Librarians can help you: Learn New Skills
- We provide individual and group consultations
- You can attend customized classes and workshops
We are available by email at
Chat with us by clicking on ‘Ask A Librarian’ on the library's home page, or call us at 305-243-6648.
Remember, you have a team of librarians here to assist and collaborate with you for your research and education goals.
We are here to help you!