RefWorks is a popular, freely available, web-based bibliographic citation tool supported by the University of Miami.
With RefWorks you can:
- Organize and create your own collection of citations – no more index cards to write out and organize!
- Enjoy automatic formatting as you import references from PubMed, Scopus, PsycInfo, CINAHL, and others.
- Organize your citations in folders when working on special projects.
- Search your RefWorks account quickly and easily – RefWorks creates author, descriptor and periodical indices when importing citations which aids in one click retrieval. It even works within QUOSA!
- Create bibliographies with a few clicks of the mouse with Write-n-Cite. Make changes and reformat your bibliography in seconds! No more looking up how to cite in a specific style.
- Manage alerts by using RefWorks’ RSS feed reader to link to your favorite RSS feeds and import data directly into RefWorks.
- Use RefGrabIt to add book citations from any popular book seller like Barnes & Noble and Amazon to your RefWorks account.
- If you have an existing EndNote account, your citations can be exported to RefWorks.