We are pleased to announce that Mosby's Nursing Consult is now available (on campus access only) to all University of Miami students, faculty, staff, and practitioners as a trial through the end of the year.
Nursing Consult is a one-stop-shop for nurses - be they practitioners, students, or leaders. Nursing Consult gathers information from databases, journals, books, and other resources into one place, making it an ideal resource for nurses at the point of care.
Nursing Consult includes content from:
- Nursing and Medical Reference Books
- Journals - access to full-text content from top nursing journals and clinics.
- Drug Information - including FDA updates, drug calculators, and monographs searchable by generic or brand name, indication or contraindication, and adverse reactions.
- Patient Education - over 8,000 customizable patient handouts and information sheets (English and Spanish).
- Evidence-Based Nursing Materials
- Practice Guidelines - peer-reviewed, fully referenced articles on major clinical topics written by nurse experts from a nursing perspective.
- Clinical Updates
- News - original nursing-specific news as well as major healthcare stories.