The University of Miami now has access to BoardVitals, a high-quality, effective, and powerful exam review tool that can be used anytime and anywhere via phone, tablet, or computer. BoardVitals provides access to test banks to help prepare for board exams for over 30 medical specialties and the USMLE Step 3.
This BoardVitals tool offers:
• Highest quality board review questions from leading medical publishers, research institutions, and practicing clinicians.
• High-yield, vetted questions listed up front to maximize study time.
• Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours.
• Allows users to create customized practice tests.
• Advanced statistics so users can see strengths and weaknesses.
• Detailed, current explanations with each answer, with references and links to sources.
• Allows administrators to monitor user’s usage and performance.
• Allows Faculty to send customized exams to students.
Onsite Registration Instruction
If onsite for your first login, click the BoardVitals Register button and use your institutional email address to sign up.
Remote Registration Instructions
If you are accessing BoardVitals for the first time remotely, you must use your @med.miami.edu, @jhsmiami.org or @miami.edu email address for registration and you will receive an email with a validation link.
Click here to learn more and register today: http://marketing.statref.com/boardvitals_university_of_miami.html