Resource Guides developed by Calder Medical Librarians provide links to relevant resources on different subjects and lists librarian subject experts with their contact information.
- Clinicians will find the guides for Clinicians, Drug Information, and Medical Mobile Apps useful.
- Researchers will be interested in the resource guides for Researchers, Collaboration and Mentoring, Grants, Scholarly Communication, Genomics, and Public Health.
- Medical students will save time by finding useful links on the guides for Medical Students, Evidence-Based Medicine, Online Tutorials, and Personal Librarian Program.
- For Residents, the most relevant guides are Residents, Clinicians, Drug Information, and Medical Mobile Apps.
- Psychiatrists and Psychologists will find important links in the guides that cover Clinical Psychiatry and Psychology, as well as the Clinicians, Drug Information, and Medical Mobile Apps guides.
- Useful links for Nurses appear in the resource guides for Nursing, Drug Information, Researchers, Consumer Health, and Free Authoritative Websites.
Additional information about specific Resource Guides will appear in forthcoming blogs and the Librarians welcome recommendations for other Guide topics.
Links to all of Calder’s Resource Guides can be found on the Library’s Website.